List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Moon's Father Date:January 16 2008 4:00am
Subject:Re: Did NOT condition on VARCHAR change with 5.0.45?
View as plain text
What is method mean in your sql statement?

On Jan 15, 2008 5:33 PM, Martijn Tonies <m.tonies@stripped> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >I am having a problem with MySQL 5.0.45 returning what I consider to be
> >unexpected results.
> >
> >Basically I am attempting the following query, and ALL records are being
> >returned.
> >
> >" SELECT * FROM `jos_products_orders` WHERE NOT `method`  "
>
> For the uninformed, what should this do according to you?
>
> Martijn Tonies
> Database Workbench - tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL, NexusDB, Oracle
> &
> MS SQL Server
> Upscene Productions
> http://www.upscene.com
> My thoughts:
> http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
> Database development questions? Check the forum!

I'm a mysql DBA in china.
More about me just visit here:
http://yueliangdao0608.cublog.cn

Thread
Did NOT condition on VARCHAR change with 5.0.45?Mont McAdam15 Jan
  • Re: Did NOT condition on VARCHAR change with 5.0.45?Martijn Tonies15 Jan
    • Re: Did NOT condition on VARCHAR change with 5.0.45?Moon's Father16 Jan
Re: Did NOT condition on VARCHAR change with 5.0.45?Mont McAdam23 Jan
  • RE: Did NOT condition on VARCHAR change with 5.0.45?Jerry Schwartz23 Jan
  • Re: Did NOT condition on VARCHAR change with 5.0.45?Perrin Harkins23 Jan
    • executing query from the command line -- need help Charles Brown23 Jan
      • RE: executing query from the command line -- need help Jay Blanchard23 Jan
      • RE: executing query from the command line -- need help Jay Blanchard23 Jan
RE: executing query from the command line -- need help Jay Blanchard23 Jan
  • Re: executing query from the command line -- need helpobed24 Jan
    • RE: executing query from the command line -- need helpCharles Brown24 Jan