List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:January 15 2008 10:19pm
Subject:RE: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?
View as plain text

Uh... Because it's a MYSQL question and not a PHP question for one.

For two, there have been a couple people on THIS list who have suggested it
is true, and there are a few more who (like me) are hard pressed to believe
they are correct (or that mySQL would be written so poorly if that is true).

Three, I have my doubts the original author knows what the hell he's talking
about, and therefore asking him to justify would just give me more
questionable results.

does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Daevid Vincent14 Jan
  • Re: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Moon's Father14 Jan
    • Re: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Sebastian Mendel14 Jan
      • Re: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Moon's Father15 Jan
        • Re: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Sebastian Mendel15 Jan
        • RE: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Daevid Vincent15 Jan
          • Re: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Baron Schwartz15 Jan
            • RE: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Daevid Vincent15 Jan
              • RE: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Wm Mussatto15 Jan
          • Re: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Sebastian Mendel16 Jan