List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Moon's Father Date:January 15 2008 9:43am
Subject:Re: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?
View as plain text
Because client's submit speed also affects servers's data.

--
I'm a mysql DBA in china.
More about me just visit here:

Thread
does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Daevid Vincent14 Jan
  • Re: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Moon's Father14 Jan
    • Re: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Sebastian Mendel14 Jan
      • Re: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Moon's Father15 Jan
        • Re: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Sebastian Mendel15 Jan
        • RE: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Daevid Vincent15 Jan
          • Re: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Baron Schwartz15 Jan
            • RE: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Daevid Vincent15 Jan
              • RE: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Wm Mussatto15 Jan
          • Re: does 'disable networking' make mySQL faster?Sebastian Mendel16 Jan