List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:January 15 2008 9:33am
Subject:Re: Did NOT condition on VARCHAR change with 5.0.45?
View as plain text
Hi,

>I am having a problem with MySQL 5.0.45 returning what I consider to be
>unexpected results.
>
>Basically I am attempting the following query, and ALL records are being
>returned.
>
>" SELECT * FROM `jos_products_orders` WHERE NOT `method`  "

For the uninformed, what should this do according to you?

Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
Did NOT condition on VARCHAR change with 5.0.45?Mont McAdam15 Jan
  • Re: Did NOT condition on VARCHAR change with 5.0.45?Martijn Tonies15 Jan
    • Re: Did NOT condition on VARCHAR change with 5.0.45?Moon's Father16 Jan
Re: Did NOT condition on VARCHAR change with 5.0.45?Mont McAdam23 Jan
  • RE: Did NOT condition on VARCHAR change with 5.0.45?Jerry Schwartz23 Jan
  • Re: Did NOT condition on VARCHAR change with 5.0.45?Perrin Harkins23 Jan
    • executing query from the command line -- need help Charles Brown23 Jan
      • RE: executing query from the command line -- need help Jay Blanchard23 Jan
      • RE: executing query from the command line -- need help Jay Blanchard23 Jan
RE: executing query from the command line -- need help Jay Blanchard23 Jan
  • Re: executing query from the command line -- need helpobed24 Jan
    • RE: executing query from the command line -- need helpCharles Brown24 Jan