List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joerg Bruehe Date:January 11 2008 10:33am
Subject:Re: Download MySQL 4.0.30
View as plain text
Iago, all,

iagosineiro@stripped wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I has a Linux server with MySQL 4.0.27 and I want to upgrade to 4.0.30 but I

both the 4.0 and 4.1 MySQL release families have reached their end of
active development and are in "extended lifecycle" only.
This means there is neither development not continuous publishing for
these release families, all they get is security fixes if severe issues
should show up.

4.0.30 is such a version.

Customers who pay for this extended support then get access to binaries
including these fixes.

You will find a more detailed description here:
    http://www.mysql.com/company/legal/mysql_lifecycle_policy.pdf

> couldn't find in HYPERLINK "http://www.mysql.com"www.mysql.com or in the web
> the file mysql-standard-4.0.27-pc-linux-gnu-i686.tar.gz. Also the link
> HYPERLINK
> "http://downloads.mysql.com/archives.php"http://downloads.mysql.com/archives
> .php doesn't work. Could somebody provide a link to this file?

I'm surprised about this and will try to check.

HTH,
Joerg

MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Thread
Download MySQL 4.0.30iagosineiro10 Jan
  • Re: Download MySQL 4.0.30Joerg Bruehe11 Jan
    • Re: Download MySQL 4.0.30Joerg Bruehe11 Jan
      • RE: Download MySQL 4.0.30iagosineiro11 Jan
        • Re: Download MySQL 4.0.30Joerg Bruehe14 Jan