List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Moon's Father Date:January 5 2008 1:53am
Subject:Re: Any Penalty For $ Sign?
View as plain text
In my opinion ,I alway use underscore as "f_table" in my appication.
It runs well all the time.

On Jan 5, 2008 6:22 AM, mos <mos99@stripped> wrote:

> At 12:36 PM 1/4/2008, you wrote:
> >Thanks. It doesn't make the programming easier...it's just easier to read
> >the tables!
> >Victor
>

> Victor,
>       Just use an underscore as in "My_Table" which is quite readable.
> Using a "$" is just asking for trouble. Unless you're the type of guy who
> likes going into a biker bar, jumps on a table and starts making fun of
> the
> "mopeds" parked out front. :)
>
> Mike

I'm a mysql DBA in china.
More about me just visit here:
http://yueliangdao0608.cublog.cn

Thread
Any Penalty For $ Sign?Victor Subervi4 Jan
Re: Any Penalty For $ Sign?Victor Subervi4 Jan
  • Re: Any Penalty For $ Sign?Wm Mussatto4 Jan
    • Re: Any Penalty For $ Sign?Victor Subervi4 Jan
      • Re: Any Penalty For $ Sign?Wm Mussatto4 Jan
Re: Any Penalty For $ Sign?Victor Subervi4 Jan
  • Re: Any Penalty For $ Sign?mos4 Jan
    • Re: Any Penalty For $ Sign?Moon's Father5 Jan