List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Edward Corbett Date:January 3 2008 7:00pm
Subject:table join trouble
View as plain text
Hi,

I hope this finds itself as an answer to my last post. I'm new to this email
message format of lists.

It turns out that the problem with the join was that I had a column being
selected that I removed from my posting example for brevity which was
causing the select to fail. The extra column being selected was:

    l1.`status`,

Adding this to the select meant it returned zero rows. Removing it from the
select made the select work OK.

A bug maybe? The only reason why I can think this particular column might be
causing the problem is that "status" is a keyword of some sort.

Cheers

Thread
table join troubleEdward Corbett3 Jan
Re: table join troubleShawn Green6 Jan