List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yves Goergen Date:December 20 2007 10:25pm
Subject:Re: Bug: Different data for different connections
View as plain text
On 20.12.2007 22:46 CE(S)T, Martijn Tonies wrote:
>> Okay, I got that. So a COMMIT statement after disabling autocommit mode
>> and another START TRANSACTION does not finish my transaction. (But then,
>> what does?) Interesting view, I didn't know that. But now all's clear: I
>> won't touch autocommit mode anymore and everything works as expected.
>> Thanks for your help.
>
> A COMMIT _should_ finish your transaction yes.
>
> Are you sure you're executing the COMMIT on the same connection?

Yes, I am. I open up only a single connection in my application, so it
must be that one. Most of the time, further HTTP requests even get back
the same connection again. I can see the sleeping connection on my
application database from phpMyAdmin between the requests, with
reasonable sleep time values.

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <nospam.list@stripped>
Bug: Different data for different connectionsYves Goergen20 Dec
      • Re: Bug: Different data for different connectionsYves Goergen20 Dec
        • Re: Bug: Different data for different connectionsBaron Schwartz20 Dec
          • Re: Bug: Different data for different connectionsYves Goergen20 Dec
  • Re: Bug: Different data for different connectionsMartijn Tonies20 Dec