List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin McKinnon Date:December 14 1999 11:58am
Subject:Re: please help me (nt/mysql/odbc/access)
View as plain text
At 11:07 14/12/99 +0100, Martin Fluch (privat) wrote:
>maybe i'm on the wrong list (do you thing its an odbc problem?)
Yup.

<snip>
>only one problem occurs with the current configuration:
>appending records to an existing table i get #gelöscht# (#deleted) entrys in
>every database field. if i close
>the table an open it again the data is correct an no #gelöscht# fields are
>on the screen!

I got this before following the advise to add a Primary key and a timestamp
- but you already have these - did you add these after attaching the tables
in Access? If so you'll need to delete and re-attach them. Check the myodbc
mailing list archive.

Colin

Thread
please help me (nt/mysql/odbc/access)privat)14 Dec
  • Re: please help me (nt/mysql/odbc/access)Colin McKinnon14 Dec
    • Re: please help me (nt/mysql/odbc/access)privat)14 Dec