List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Sansom Date:December 4 2007 10:14am
Subject:Re: Maybe a bit OT: MySQL forum recommendation?
View as plain text
At 19:19 -0500 3/12/07, David T. Ashley wrote:
>You might check out vBulletin.  They might waive the license fee if
>you ask nicely, or they may also have a policy when it is in support
>of open-source software.

Hmmm - thanks for the suggestion, but this is strictly speaking a
commercial site, albeit an extremely low budget one! I'll go for the
free options first, I think.

--
Cheers... Chris
Highway 57 Web Development -- http://highway57.co.uk/

Half this game is ninety percent mental.
    -- Philadelphia Phillies manager, Danny Ozark
Thread
Maybe a bit OT: MySQL forum recommendation?Chris Sansom3 Dec
Re: Maybe a bit OT: MySQL forum recommendation?David T. Ashley4 Dec
  • Re: Maybe a bit OT: MySQL forum recommendation?Chris Sansom4 Dec