List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Afan Pasalic Date:December 2 2007 4:00pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Browser - limit 1000 by default?
View as plain text
hi barry,
this is on Linux version of MySQL Query Browser. I need the same on Win
version. But, there is no such a solution (Tool > Option > ...).
:(

-afan

barry wrote:
> I'm  assuming you're talking about the Mysql Query Browser?
>
> You can change the number of records under Tools-> Preferences and
> changing the "Max Rows For Generated Queries" to whatever you want, set
> to zero removes the limit entirely.
>

> On Sat, 2007-12-01 at 15:17 -0600, Afan Pasalic wrote:
>> Hi,
>> on Linux version of MySQL Browser (v 1.2.4 beta), when double-click on
>> any table, default query is
>> SELECT * FROM <table_name> LIMIT 0,1000
>> On Win version (v 1.2.9 rc), there is no LIMIT part - what caused me to
>> pull so many times tens, even hundreds thousands of records.
>> I was looking for in setting for this feature, but wasn't able to find.
>> is there way to set the limit value on default select query, on win version?
>>
>> thanks for any help.
>>
>> -afan

Thread
MySQL Browser - limit 1000 by default?Afan Pasalic1 Dec
  • Re: MySQL Browser - limit 1000 by default?barry2 Dec
    • Re: MySQL Browser - limit 1000 by default?Afan Pasalic2 Dec
      • Re: MySQL Browser - limit 1000 by default?barry3 Dec