List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Stearne Date:November 28 2007 8:12pm
Subject:Replication Falls Out Of Sync With LOAD DATA
View as plain text
We have replication set up for 1 master and 4 slaves. When resynced
everything appears to work fine. Come back a couple hours later and
the machines are out of sync. The only thing I can think of that could
cause this is that we are inserting some data on the master
(updates,inserts,deletes) using LOAD DATA INFILE. Does this cause a
problem for replication?

Thanks,
Michael
Thread
Replication Falls Out Of Sync With LOAD DATAMichael Stearne28 Nov
  • Re: Replication Falls Out Of Sync With LOAD DATAB. Keith Murphy28 Nov
    • Re: Replication Falls Out Of Sync With LOAD DATABaron Schwartz29 Nov
      • Re: Replication Falls Out Of Sync With LOAD DATAB. Keith Murphy29 Nov
        • Re: Replication Falls Out Of Sync With LOAD DATAMichael Stearne30 Nov