List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:November 20 2007 8:17pm
View as plain text

>I have read some messages about this topic but i haven´t resolved my
>yet. I am using mySQL Query Browser to make de schema. And i have a table
>(product) where there are some attributes (producto, precio,
>nUds,tipo)(spanish). All are relationated with one product (ex: heineken
>beer). So, i want to put another atribute image where i can put the image
>all the products. But i have read that is imposible, that i have to put the
>path of the jpeg or gif, but i don´t know how. If anyone could help me i
>will be grateful. Attached is the image of my DB:

What makes you think it's impossible to store the actual image inside a
blob field?

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
My thoughts:

  • Re: IMAGES/PICTURES-MYSQLMartijn Tonies20 Nov
    • Re: IMAGES/PICTURES-MYSQLpuntapari20 Nov
      • RE: IMAGES/PICTURES-MYSQLJerry Schwartz20 Nov
        • RE: IMAGES/PICTURES-MYSQLpuntapari22 Nov
          • RE: IMAGES/PICTURES-MYSQLpuntapari24 Nov