List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stephen P. Fracek Jr. Date:November 17 2007 12:35am
Subject:Select rows containing identical values in two columns
View as plain text
I have a table that has a column with the id of the person that
created the row.  In another column in the same row there is a column
with the id of the person that modified that row.

Is there a way to write a SELECT statement that will return all the
rows where the value in the creation column equals the value in the
modification column?  I don't want to specify a specific id in either
of the columns.

TIA

Stephen P. Fracek, Jr.
sfracek@stripped

Thread
Select rows containing identical values in two columnsStephen P. Fracek Jr.17 Nov
  • Re: Select rows containing identical values in two columnsPhilip Hallstrom17 Nov