List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:bruce Date:November 15 2007 1:15pm
Subject:MySQL - master/slave replation question
View as plain text
Hi...

If I have a master/slave setup, I can do a "mysql>show slave status\G" and
get information on the overall status of the slave. Is there a way to break
out this information without having to parse the output? In other words, are
there other cmds that might provide the different pieces of information in a
way that won't require me to parse it?

Basically, I'm trying to figure out the best approach to being able to
automatically look at a mySQL/Slave and determine i it's connected to the
master, and if it's relatively up to date, relative to the master.

Haven't really seen anything on different sites that speak to this issue.

Thanks

Thread
MySQL - master/slave replation questionbruce15 Nov
  • Re: MySQL - master/slave replation questionmark addison15 Nov
  • Re: MySQL - master/slave replation questionAtle Veka17 Nov