List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:November 13 2007 3:24pm
Subject:Re: indexing tables using my owns functions
View as plain text

>mmmm, as far as i can see, from mysql 5.0 and upper it is possible create
>index using functions.
>
>http://www.faqs.org/docs/ppbook/r24254.htm
>
>But i keep having problems with the exemple from the link. Is there any bug
>in  mysql 5.0.24a-log?

The above website says:
"Practical PostgreSQL"

I cannot find "MySQL" anywhere on that page.

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
indexing tables using my owns functionsPau Marc Munoz Torres13 Nov
  • indexing tables using my owns functionsPau Marc Munoz Torres13 Nov
Re: indexing tables using my owns functionsMartijn Tonies13 Nov
  • Re: indexing tables using my owns functionsPau Marc Munoz Torres13 Nov
Re: indexing tables using my owns functionsMartijn Tonies13 Nov