List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Sherwood Date:November 7 2007 8:07pm
Subject:Character encoding problem
View as plain text
Hello,

We are trying to upgrade from 4.0 to 5 and we are not having any luck on the
character sets.

We need to use French characters for some things.

We have tried setting utf8 for everything we can find but the characters
still show all screwed up..

I have read the manual regarding all the variables and have placed all I can
in the my.ini etc.

Can someone who has it working post the relevant info from their ini file
along with any help for other setting we need to change?

It would be GREATLY appreciated.

--James

Thread
Trigger problemLucky Wijaya7 Nov
  • Re: Trigger problemDavid Schneider-Joseph7 Nov
    • Re: Trigger problemLucky Wijaya7 Nov
      • Re: Trigger problemDavid Schneider-Joseph7 Nov
        • Character encoding problemJames Sherwood7 Nov
          • Re: Character encoding problemmysql7 Nov
            • Re: Character encoding problemJames Sherwood7 Nov
              • Re: Character encoding problemJames Sherwood8 Nov
                • Re: Character encoding problemJames Sherwood8 Nov
              • Re: Character encoding problemmysql8 Nov
                • Character encoding problem STILLJames Sherwood9 Nov
                  • Re: Character encoding problem STILLAnanda Kumar9 Nov
        • Re: Trigger problemLucky Wijaya9 Nov
          • Re: Trigger problemScott13 Nov