List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lucky Wijaya Date:November 7 2007 4:11am
Subject:Trigger problem
View as plain text
Hi, my name is Lucky from Indonesia. I build an database application using Delphi 7 &
MySQL as the RDBMS. Now, I'm having problem in creating trigger in MySQL. Here is the
code of the trigger:

CREATE TRIGGER DEL_TB_INSTRUKSI AFTER DELETE ON Tb_Instruksi
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
  DELETE FROM Tb_Stuffing WHERE No_Instruksi = OLD.No_Instruksi;
END;

It results an error message that the SQL syntax (on delete command) is incorrect. I didn't
find yet the incorrect part of my SQL syntax. Could somebody help my problem ? Thank you
very much.

Note: I'm already using MySQL v. 5.0.41 and using GUI in creating the trigger. I also have
tried to create the trigger through mysql command line, but it result the same error
message.

http://mail.yahoo.com
Thread
Trigger problemLucky Wijaya7 Nov
  • Re: Trigger problemDavid Schneider-Joseph7 Nov
    • Re: Trigger problemLucky Wijaya7 Nov
      • Re: Trigger problemDavid Schneider-Joseph7 Nov
        • Character encoding problemJames Sherwood7 Nov
          • Re: Character encoding problemmysql7 Nov
            • Re: Character encoding problemJames Sherwood7 Nov
              • Re: Character encoding problemJames Sherwood8 Nov
                • Re: Character encoding problemJames Sherwood8 Nov
              • Re: Character encoding problemmysql8 Nov
                • Character encoding problem STILLJames Sherwood9 Nov
                  • Re: Character encoding problem STILLAnanda Kumar9 Nov
        • Re: Trigger problemLucky Wijaya9 Nov
          • Re: Trigger problemScott13 Nov