List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jose Romero Date:October 31 2007 1:25am
Subject:MYSQL connection failed: Can not connect to MySQL server
View as plain text
Hi,I have a mail system on FreeBSD 6.2 + Exim 4.62 + MySQL 5.0. Exim was compiled with
MySQL support, the MySQL database is external to the mail server. Although the system
works, I have a lot of daily messages in exim's log with the following error: MYSQL
connection failed: Can not connect to MySQL server on'192 .168.5.1 '(1) What causes some
messages are rejected. To try to reproduce the problem I have tried doing Telnet
connections to the server and MySQL, sometimes I get the following error: Telnet
192.168.5.1 3306 Trying 192.168.5.1 ... Telnet: connect to address 192.168.5.1: Operation
not permitted Telnet: Unable to connect to remote host Someone could help me with this ?,
thanks in advance Best regards
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx
Thread
MYSQL connection failed: Can not connect to MySQL server Jose Romero31 Oct
  • Re: MYSQL connection failed: Can not connect to MySQL serverDan Nelson31 Oct