List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Morton Date:October 30 2007 10:08pm
Subject:Re: Fulltext Relevancy not returning anticipated results?
View as plain text
VIOLA!

As it turns out, the cnf file that I was shown was the cnf file on the OLD
server that we used when we had DB/Webserver combined on one server - that
conf was not updated for the new separate DB server.

Thanks muchly all, that change made the search work as expected!!!

Thanks for the starting point for finding that mistake Baron! :)

*knocks head against wall repeatedly*

--
Cheers

Mike Morton

*
* Tel: 905-465-1263
* Email: mike@stripped
*

Fulltext Relevancy not returning anticipated results?Mike Morton29 Oct
  • RE: Fulltext Relevancy not returning anticipated results?Jerry Schwartz30 Oct
    • Re: Fulltext Relevancy not returning anticipated results?Mike Morton30 Oct
      • RE: Fulltext Relevancy not returning anticipated results?Jerry Schwartz30 Oct
        • Re: Fulltext Relevancy not returning anticipated results?Mike Morton30 Oct
          • Re: Fulltext Relevancy not returning anticipated results?Baron Schwartz30 Oct
            • Re: Fulltext Relevancy not returning anticipated results?Mike Morton30 Oct