List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ivan Longhi Date:October 23 2007 5:37pm
Subject:upgrade from 4.1 to 5.0 KO
View as plain text
hi,
I'm running mysql-server on a linux debian box
with apt package system I upgraded mysql server from 4.1 to 5.0 (apt
automatically execute mysql_upgrade....)
now on my 5.0.32 server almost everything works fine, except for a
database containing 4 tables: two of them have been upgraded  as I can see
from the extension of the files (.frm, .MYD and .MYI) and I can use them
without problems, but the other two tables seem not to have been upgraded
as they are still with 4.1 extensions (.frm, .ISM and .ISD).
if I try to operate with them I obtain the mysql error ERROR 1017 (HY000):
Can't find file: 'tablename' (errno: 2)
I tried to run mysql_upgrade again with --force option but It seems they
are not considered

any idea?

ciao,
ivan

http://www.retecivica.milano.it/

Thread
upgrade from 4.1 to 5.0 KOIvan Longhi23 Oct
  • Re: upgrade from 4.1 to 5.0 KODan Nelson23 Oct