List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: mysql Date:October 22 2007 4:51am
Subject:Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to list
View as plain text
Peter Brawley wrote:
>  >This is becoming *really* funny, actually.
>
> Nothing remotelt funny about implying someone is a Nazi.

I wasn't implying anyone was a Nazi. Unfortunately, you still don't
understand that. That's too bad, but I won't lose any sleep over it.

Did you happen to check out the Godwin's Law page, btw?

In any case, i was saying that the *responses* are really funny. I'll
let the reviews of my own jokes speak for themselves (boy, are they!)

I still think the responses are quite humorous.

>  >While we're at it, what part of "please don't top-post" did you not
> understand?
>
> I understand it entirely. I choose otherwise.

Suit yourself. I thought it was worth bringing up, considering this
thread was about list operation/protocol. And i couldn't resist phrasing
it to you in that way. I guess I could have also asked, "What part of
Godwin's Law do you not understand?" Or, "What part about making a
sarcastic joke about a sarcastic joke about hyperbole do you not
understand?" But that might have been too much.

Just to re-cap: i wasn't implying that anyone was a Nazi.
Thread
Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRob Wultsch21 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listChristophe Gregoir21 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listJochem van Dieten21 Oct
    • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listSteffan A. Cline21 Oct
      • RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRick Faircloth21 Oct
    • RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRick Faircloth21 Oct
      • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listBaron Schwartz21 Oct
        • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listPaul McCullagh22 Oct
    • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listOfer Inbar22 Oct
      • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRob Wultsch22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listProntoHost22 Oct