List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ProntoHost Date:October 22 2007 2:55am
Subject:Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to list
View as plain text
the dont part :)

mysql@stripped wrote:
> Peter Brawley wrote:
>> What part of asking if someone is a Nazi do you think funny?
>>
>> PB
>>
>> mysql@stripped wrote:

>>> Got it.
>>>
>>> You, um, *did* realise that that was a joke ... right?

>>> PS: please don't top-post.
>>>

> The part where some people seem to not be paying *any attention at
> all* to the link to a full explanation of Godwin's Law (trust me--it's
> quite pertinent).
>
> This is becoming *really* funny, actually.
>
> While we're at it, what part of "please don't top-post" did you not
> understand?

Thread
Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRob Wultsch21 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listChristophe Gregoir21 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listJochem van Dieten21 Oct
    • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listSteffan A. Cline21 Oct
      • RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRick Faircloth21 Oct
    • RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRick Faircloth21 Oct
      • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listBaron Schwartz21 Oct
        • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listPaul McCullagh22 Oct
    • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listOfer Inbar22 Oct
      • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRob Wultsch22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listProntoHost22 Oct