List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: mysql Date:October 22 2007 2:44am
Subject:Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to list
View as plain text
sol beach wrote:
> It is better to stay silent & be thought a fool, rather than speaking &
> removing all doubt.

Sheesh! Lighten up. Do you understand what Godwin's Law is? I suspect
you don't or you'd perhaps have some clue as to why i asked Baron if he
was one. If you *do* know what Godwin's Law is but still don't get it
then all bets are, indeed, off.

> You should stay with your day job as you'd never make it a comedian.

Obviously not with certain crowds, no.

> I suspect that you are a minority of 1 which have found anything funny in
> either response.

I'm finding the replies *exceptionally* amusing.
Thread
Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRob Wultsch21 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listChristophe Gregoir21 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listJochem van Dieten21 Oct
    • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listSteffan A. Cline21 Oct
      • RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRick Faircloth21 Oct
    • RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRick Faircloth21 Oct
      • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listBaron Schwartz21 Oct
        • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listPaul McCullagh22 Oct
    • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listOfer Inbar22 Oct
      • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRob Wultsch22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listProntoHost22 Oct