List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: mysql Date:October 22 2007 2:22am
Subject:Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to list
View as plain text
Peter Brawley wrote:
> What part of asking if someone is a Nazi do you think funny?
>
> PB
>
> mysql@stripped wrote:
>
>> sol beach wrote:
>>
>>> Pot, Kettle, Black (Usenet shorthand for 'Look at the pot calling the
>>> kettle
>>> black')
>>>
>>> http://acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?Acronym=pkb&string=exact

>> Got it.
>>
>> You, um, *did* realise that that was a joke ... right?
>>
>> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
>>
>> PS: please don't top-post.

The part where some people seem to not be paying *any attention at all*
to the link to a full explanation of Godwin's Law (trust me--it's quite
pertinent).

This is becoming *really* funny, actually.

While we're at it, what part of "please don't top-post" did you not
understand?
Thread
Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRob Wultsch21 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listChristophe Gregoir21 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listJochem van Dieten21 Oct
    • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listSteffan A. Cline21 Oct
      • RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRick Faircloth21 Oct
    • RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRick Faircloth21 Oct
      • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listBaron Schwartz21 Oct
        • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listPaul McCullagh22 Oct
    • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listOfer Inbar22 Oct
      • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRob Wultsch22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listProntoHost22 Oct