List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:October 21 2007 8:31pm
Subject:Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to list
View as plain text
I think I'm on the brink of having a law named after me:

"Xaprb's Law: as a mailing list ages, the probability of an argument
over the Reply-to header configuration approaches one."

By way of comparison, see Godwin's Law:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Can we please just leave the list as it is and focus on MySQL....?
Thread
Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRob Wultsch21 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listChristophe Gregoir21 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listJochem van Dieten21 Oct
    • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listSteffan A. Cline21 Oct
      • RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRick Faircloth21 Oct
    • RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRick Faircloth21 Oct
      • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listBaron Schwartz21 Oct
        • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listPaul McCullagh22 Oct
    • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listOfer Inbar22 Oct
      • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRob Wultsch22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listProntoHost22 Oct