List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Gerrard Date:April 20 1999 5:57am
Subject:RE: constant database corruption
View as plain text
> they are good for small development projects, no company on the market
> develops their professional systems using these tools.

Really?  This is news to me.  Looks like we better stop offering services
and shut down our company.

> MySQL is still quite buggy, and support is essentially non-existent.

Once again, this is also news to me.

Thread
constant database corruptionunknown18 Apr
  • Re: constant database corruptionVan18 Apr
    • Re: constant database corruptionunknown18 Apr
  • constant database corruptionMichael Widenius18 Apr
    • Re: constant database corruptionPaul DuBois18 Apr
      • Re: constant database corruptionBarry20 Apr
        • RE: constant database corruptionBill Gerrard20 Apr
    • Re: constant database corruptionunknown18 Apr
      • Re: constant database corruptionMichael Widenius19 Apr