List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick Faircloth Date:October 21 2007 8:26pm
Subject:RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to list
View as plain text
Could you just summarize the reasons, Jochem?
I'd like to know, too, because it certainly is annoying.

I read the FAQ, but it provides no reason, only a reference
to the pro and con treatises, which I'd rather not wade through
unless necessary.  (It would be nice if the FAQ had a brief
explanation and a link for a more thorough explanation...)

So, could you provide a one or two sentence reason why this
is better?  It's also this way on one other list I use.

Thanks,

Rick

Thread
Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRob Wultsch21 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listChristophe Gregoir21 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listJochem van Dieten21 Oct
    • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listSteffan A. Cline21 Oct
      • RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRick Faircloth21 Oct
    • RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRick Faircloth21 Oct
      • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listBaron Schwartz21 Oct
        • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listPaul McCullagh22 Oct
    • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listOfer Inbar22 Oct
      • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRob Wultsch22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listProntoHost22 Oct