List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochem van Dieten Date:October 21 2007 8:15pm
Subject:Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to list
View as plain text
On 10/21/07, Rob Wultsch wrote:
> I was previously on a list where the reply-to was setup as it is on the
> mysql list, with the originator receiving a response rather than list. It
> ended up that that setting was the default, and had not been changed when
> the list was setup.
>
> Is there a good reason why the reply-to is setup as it is on this list?

If you could explain why the answer in the FAQ doesn't satisfy you we
might be of more assistance.

> I forget to change the destination address for most every email I write, I
> would guess I am not alone, and I do not think that this is good for the
> list.

I believe it is excellent for the list as it raises the bar.

Jochem
Thread
Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRob Wultsch21 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listChristophe Gregoir21 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listJochem van Dieten21 Oct
    • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listSteffan A. Cline21 Oct
      • RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRick Faircloth21 Oct
    • RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRick Faircloth21 Oct
      • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listBaron Schwartz21 Oct
        • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listPaul McCullagh22 Oct
    • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listOfer Inbar22 Oct
      • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRob Wultsch22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listProntoHost22 Oct