List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rob Wultsch Date:October 21 2007 7:18pm
Subject:Reply-to is to originator rather than to list
View as plain text
I was previously on a list where the reply-to was setup as it is on the
mysql list, with the originator receiving a response rather than list. It
ended up that that setting was the default, and had not been changed when
the list was setup.

Is there a good reason why the reply-to is setup as it is on this list?

I forget to change the destination address for most every email I write, I
would guess I am not alone, and I do not think that this is good for the
list.

Thread
Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRob Wultsch21 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listChristophe Gregoir21 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listJochem van Dieten21 Oct
    • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listSteffan A. Cline21 Oct
      • RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRick Faircloth21 Oct
    • RE: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRick Faircloth21 Oct
      • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listBaron Schwartz21 Oct
        • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listPaul McCullagh22 Oct
    • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listOfer Inbar22 Oct
      • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listRob Wultsch22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listmysql22 Oct
  • Re: Reply-to is to originator rather than to listProntoHost22 Oct