List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Timothy Little Date:October 10 2007 3:26pm
Subject:RE: Query not returning Data
View as plain text
Oh boy.. having the date stored as a varchar in that particular format will be profoundly
problematic.  You might want to store it YYYY-MM-DD or the SQL BETWEEN will mangle the
expected return results.

Does it work (return a non-empty result-set) when you omit the LIMIT clause?

Does it work (return a non-empty result-set) when you omit the board_action_date BETWEEN
comparator clause?

Tim...