List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Anders Karlsson Date:October 3 2007 7:30pm
Subject:Re: What is MYSQL's equivalent to Oracle's DBMS_OUTPUT
View as plain text
Have a look at my, with an update way overdue but allthesame, myProcDbg
project at sourceforge. I think this might do what you are looking for.

/Karlsson

--
   /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /  Anders Karlsson (anders@stripped)

Thread
What is MYSQL's equivalent to Oracle's DBMS_OUTPUTsol beach26 Sep
  • Re: What is MYSQL's equivalent to Oracle's DBMS_OUTPUTOlaf Stein26 Sep
  • Re: What is MYSQL's equivalent to Oracle's DBMS_OUTPUTMartijn Tonies26 Sep
  • Re: What is MYSQL's equivalent to Oracle's DBMS_OUTPUTAnders Karlsson3 Oct