List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:October 1 2007 7:40pm
Subject:Re: Mysql innodb commandline check and repair
View as plain text
Bryan Cantwell wrote:
> I have Mysql 5.0.45 using innodb tables.
> Occasionally, I get corrupted tables. I can go into Mysql administrator
> gui and see the bad table and I can repair the index or whatever is
> wrong from the gui.
> I need a command line way to periodically detect for issues and if it
> finds one the I need a command line to repair a specific table.

Try mysqlcheck.

Baron
Thread
funky characters in columnsJay Blanchard1 Oct
  • Re: funky characters in columnsBaron Schwartz1 Oct
  • Mysql innodb commandline check and repairBryan Cantwell1 Oct
    • Re: Mysql innodb commandline check and repairBaron Schwartz1 Oct
  • Re: funky characters in columnsGary Josack2 Oct
    • RE: funky characters in columnsJay Blanchard2 Oct