List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sol beach Date:September 26 2007 4:37pm
Subject:What is MYSQL's equivalent to Oracle's DBMS_OUTPUT
View as plain text
Oracle provides a stored procedure called DBMS_OUTPUT which primarily is
used to write/print/display text string to StandardOut (a.k.a. the
terminal).
In V5 MYSQL is there a functional equivalent? If so, what is it called.
I am willing to RTFM if somebody provides me a clue as to which manual
contains the answer to my question.
I have Guy Harrison's "MYSQL Stored Procedures" but could not find what I'm
looking for in it.
Since I am not sure if what I want exists or what it may be called, I just
may be looking in the wrong places for the answer.

TIA!

Thread
What is MYSQL's equivalent to Oracle's DBMS_OUTPUTsol beach26 Sep
  • Re: What is MYSQL's equivalent to Oracle's DBMS_OUTPUTOlaf Stein26 Sep
  • Re: What is MYSQL's equivalent to Oracle's DBMS_OUTPUTMartijn Tonies26 Sep
  • Re: What is MYSQL's equivalent to Oracle's DBMS_OUTPUTAnders Karlsson3 Oct