List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:September 20 2007 9:33am
Subject:Re: Falcon and Foreign Key Constraints
View as plain text

> On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 11:20:19AM +0200, Martijn Tonies wrote:
> > I thought that Falcon supported FKs, but in my test, it doesn't?
> >
> > Can someone confirm this?
>
> The Falcon storage engine does not currently support foreign keys.
> (The underlying engine does have support for them, but this
> functionality is not exposed to the MySQL server.)

Right, thanks. Any idea if this is gonna happen soon?

Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
Falcon and Foreign Key ConstraintsMartijn Tonies20 Sep
  • Re: Falcon and Foreign Key ConstraintsJim Winstead20 Sep
  • Re: Falcon and Foreign Key ConstraintsMartijn Tonies20 Sep