List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Winstead Date:September 20 2007 9:28am
Subject:Re: Falcon and Foreign Key Constraints
View as plain text
On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 11:20:19AM +0200, Martijn Tonies wrote:
> I thought that Falcon supported FKs, but in my test, it doesn't?
>
> Can someone confirm this?

The Falcon storage engine does not currently support foreign keys.
(The underlying engine does have support for them, but this
functionality is not exposed to the MySQL server.)

Jim Winstead
MySQL Inc.
Thread
Falcon and Foreign Key ConstraintsMartijn Tonies20 Sep
  • Re: Falcon and Foreign Key ConstraintsJim Winstead20 Sep
  • Re: Falcon and Foreign Key ConstraintsMartijn Tonies20 Sep