List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:September 19 2007 3:03pm
Subject:Re: Linking tables
View as plain text
Kevin,

To link articles & keywords wouldn't you want a table like this?

CREATE table articles_keywords(
  AK_id int auto_increment PRIMARY KEY,
  AK_article_id int NOT NULL,
  AK_keyword_id int NOT NULL
);

I don't understand why you want the sort of 'dynamic table' you describe.

PB

-----

Thread
Linking tablesKevin Waterson15 Sep