List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:September 17 2007 10:31am
Subject:Re: using column "comment" to store metadata
View as plain text

> > > I currently use MyISAM, but I just tried a simple
> > > create(InnoDB)/show full columns from/  and
> > > it actually does return the JSON strings I put in.
> >
> > Try it on columns with a foreign key constraint.
>
> I did and it still works (maybe the behaviour is version
> dependent?).

Hmm, could be.

I remember all sorts of information being returned in the
COMMENTS section, all that was different from my
actual comment :-)

Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
using column "comment" to store metadataEzequiel Panepucci17 Sep
  • Re: using column "comment" to store metadataMartijn Tonies17 Sep
    • Re: using column "comment" to store metadataEzequiel Panepucci17 Sep