List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeremy Cole Date:September 14 2007 8:14am
Subject:Re: The current version is 5.0.48, no?
View as plain text
Hi Maurice,

Yep, it's very very confusing these days.  Unfortunately for all of us,
MySQL's sales organization seems happy with the situation.  Blame them.

And, yes, you're correct, compared to MySQL Enterprise, 5.0.45 is indeed
out of date now.  The releases are sequential, but the community one is
only released every so often.  If you don't have a MySQL Enterprise
login and you want to get the sources/binaries, you can get them from
here (under the GPL):

http://mirror.provenscaling.com/mysql/enterprise/

Regards,

Jeremy