List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:September 14 2007 6:53am
Subject:Re: more options for MySQL tools by MySQL
View as plain text
> Hello all,
> I want to suggest one thing relating to MySQL Tools for 5.0(Administrator,
> Query browser etc.) -
> A new feature can be added to use command line options to synchronize
> structure and data, data transfer in many formats and scheduling above
tasks
> on windows/linux and other OS.
> If these features will be available it will be better for users such as me
> to use only MySQL tools for all the needs.
> Please reply

What kinda of reply do you expect? This is a user-to-user support
mailinglist.

You can contribute to MySQL yourself by building it and donating
it to the MySQL project.

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
more options for MySQL tools by MySQLC K10 Sep
  • Fwd: more options for MySQL tools by MySQLC K13 Sep
  • Fwd: more options for MySQL tools by MySQLC K13 Sep
  • Re: more options for MySQL tools by MySQLMartijn Tonies14 Sep