List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Maurice Volaski Date:September 14 2007 6:01am
Subject:Re: The current version is 5.0.48, no?
View as plain text
Thank you for this info, but it just seems make a simple question a
matter of confusion.

It tells us that MySQL is being marketed under two editions, but nowhere
does it say that the current release of each is matched bugfix for bugfix
and the version difference is just arithmetic.

Since community's 5.0.45 came out a few months ago and enterprise's 5.0.48
came out just a few weeks ago, and from the look of the release
notes, I want to believe that community version is indeed out of date.

--

Maurice Volaski, mvolaski@stripped
The current version is 5.0.48, no?Maurice Volaski14 Sep