List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:September 5 2007 7:11pm
Subject:Re: transaction problem
View as plain text
Hi,

jidntt@stripped wrote:
> Hi list!
> I've a problem with transaction
> I initiate a transaction with "start transaction". Soon i execute
> following query:
> * update t1 set t=12; and by I complete I execute rollback but when I do
> it I obtain the following thing:
> "non-transactional Some changed tables couldn't be rolled back" and
> update I execute myself updating the data
> Why do it?
> I'm use MySQL 4.1.20 and MyISAM tables

MyISAM doesn't support transactions.  You probably need to use InnoDB.
(There are some other storage engines with transaction support, but they
are not usually distributed with most MySQL servers).

There is more information on this in the MySQL manual.

Baron
Thread
transaction problemjidntt@yahoo.com.ar5 Sep
  • Re: transaction problemMartijn Tonies5 Sep
  • Re: transaction problemBaron Schwartz5 Sep