List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:September 5 2007 11:02am
Subject:Re: Editing fields in bulk
View as plain text

> I have a column where I need to replace all instances of the text "US-
> Complete" (contained within a long sentence) with "US Complete".
> There are probably 50 or 100 of them. I'm really scared to do it
> since I can't risk screwing up that column - what's the correct syntax?

When you screw up, that's when you do a "rollback". Welcome to
transactions.

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
Thread
Editing fields in bulkBrian Dunning5 Sep
  • RE: Editing fields in bulkHartleigh Burton5 Sep
  • Re: Editing fields in bulkGary Josack5 Sep
  • Re: Editing fields in bulkBaron Schwartz5 Sep
  • Re: Editing fields in bulkMartijn Tonies5 Sep