List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Dunning Date:September 5 2007 12:41am
Subject:Editing fields in bulk
View as plain text
I have a column where I need to replace all instances of the text "US-
Complete" (contained within a long sentence) with "US Complete".
There are probably 50 or 100 of them. I'm really scared to do it
since I can't risk screwing up that column - what's the correct syntax?
Thread
Editing fields in bulkBrian Dunning5 Sep
  • RE: Editing fields in bulkHartleigh Burton5 Sep
  • Re: Editing fields in bulkGary Josack5 Sep
  • Re: Editing fields in bulkBaron Schwartz5 Sep
  • Re: Editing fields in bulkMartijn Tonies5 Sep