List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Justin Date:September 4 2007 5:46pm
Subject:Memory Issue would someone confirm
View as plain text
alright.. after some testing this afternoon I'm beginning to wonder if this
is a memory issue.. here's what the test was..

I did a insert select from a table that has approx 500,000 rows and the
table data is about 1gb in size.. the query went and was in the repair by
sorting phase when all of a sudden all my queries started to show up with  a
state of Locked.

As soon as I killed the Insert select query all queries ran fine.

Any insight on how I can prevent this would be much appriciated.

thanks

Ju.

Thread
servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesJustin27 Aug
  • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesJay Pipes27 Aug
    • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesRolando Edwards27 Aug
      • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesJay Pipes27 Aug
        • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesJustin27 Aug
          • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesnigel wood27 Aug
    • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesJustin27 Aug
  • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesMathieu Bruneau28 Aug
    • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesJustin28 Aug
      • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesMichael Dykman28 Aug
        • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesJustin28 Aug
        • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesKen Peng29 Aug
          • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesMichael Dykman30 Aug
            • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesKen Peng30 Aug
              • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesMichael Dykman30 Aug
        • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesJustin1 Sep
          • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesJustin3 Sep
            • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesBaron Schwartz3 Sep
              • Re: servers full potential / FT searches locking tablesJustin4 Sep
                • Memory Issue would someone confirmJustin4 Sep
                  • Re: Memory Issue would someone confirmJustin4 Sep