List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:samy-delux Date:September 4 2007 11:09am
Subject:SSL Problem with outdated zertificates
View as plain text

This morning the default timespan of ssl certificates took my servers
Everything was running fine, but this morning the SSL encrypted MySQL
connections stopped working!
Then I realized that the Problem was, that the certificates ran out this

The first solution that I found on the Internet was:
openssl x509 -days 365 -in cacert.pem -out new.pem -signkey server-key.pem

After this moving new.pem in place of cacert.pem.

This worked fine and the certifcate is now shown to run one year from now.
But still I get an SSL connection error up on connect, just like before:
ERROR 2026 (HY000): SSL connection error

I'm testing this with an local connection!

Could anybody give me a hint?

SSL Problem with outdated zertificatessamy-delux4 Sep
  • Re: SSL Problem with outdated zertificatesSamuel Vogel5 Sep