List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dmitry Narizhnykh Date:August 31 2007 9:24pm
Subject:ANN: DBForms from MS Access to PHP + MySQL v.2.1.1 released
View as plain text
DBConvert.com announces DBForms from MS Access to PHP + MySQL v.2.1.1
release.

Our application allows you to convert mdb (Microsoft Access databases) and
MS Access forms to AJAX based WEB page using PHP and MySQL. DBForms for MS
Access to PHP + MySQL supports elements in MS Access forms such as Label,
Images as OLE types, Images as form elements, OptionGroup, TextBox, ListBox,
ComboBox, CommandBoxm, Line, Tabular Control, and Subforms.

The solution helps you convert forms (Single Form, Continuous Forms,
Datasheet), and their elements to Web page and filling form fields with data
from the fields of your Access tables. During conversion elements' position,
color pallet and fields type are converted accurately. Unicode support,
Primary keys and indexes conversion available. You have the opportunity to
place your forms on a Web page directly through FTP connection or save your
forms to a local folder on your computer for future uploading to FTP.

Please, find more info about the software at:
http://dbconvert.com/convert-accessforms-to-web-mysql.php

You can download evaluation copy of DBForms from MS Access to PHP + MySQL
v.2.1.1 from:
http://dbconvert.com/downloads/dbforms_php_mysql.zip

We hope you will enjoy working with our software.

Sincerely yours,
DBConvert.com

Thread
ANN: DBForms from MS Access to PHP + MySQL v.2.1.1 releasedDmitry Narizhnykh31 Aug