List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alex Arul Lurthu Date:August 29 2007 9:10am
Subject:Re: thread_concurrency in linux
View as plain text
I am not sure whether you are talking about innodb_thread_concurrency. If so
please check out
http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/2006/06/05/innodb-thread-concurrency for
more details. Innodb_thread_concurrency works on linux.

Thanks
Alex

On 8/29/07, Andrew Braithwaite <andrew.braithwaite@stripped> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if thread_concurrency works in linux or is it just
> limited to Solaris and Windows?
>
> I know the general rule is number of CPU's*2 but will this actually have
> any effect with Linux's threading model?
>
> Thanks for any help :)
>
> Andrew
>
> Mysql, query
>

> This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl -
> www.blackspider.com

Thanks
Alex
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/alex.lurthu

Thread
Column type suggestionsBenjamin Wiechman24 Aug
  • Re: Column type suggestionsBaron Schwartz24 Aug
RE: Column type suggestionsRhys Campbell24 Aug
  • thread_concurrency in linuxAndrew Braithwaite24 Aug
    • thread_concurrency in linuxAndrew Braithwaite31 Aug
      • Re: thread_concurrency in linuxJay Pipes3 Sep
  • thread_concurrency in linuxAndrew Braithwaite29 Aug
    • Re: thread_concurrency in linuxAlex Arul Lurthu29 Aug
      • RE: thread_concurrency in linuxAndrew Braithwaite29 Aug