List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Feliks Shvartsburd Date:August 28 2007 12:38am
Subject:Can't start mysql
View as plain text
Does anybody know what is the problem. MySql ran out of memory and I
have not been able to start it again. Here's an error from log file:

070827 15:09:17  mysqld started
^G/usr/sbin/mysqld: Character set 'utf8                          |' is
not a compiled character set and is not specified in the
'/usr/share/mysql/charsets/Index.xml' file
070827 15:09:17 [ERROR] Aborting

070827 15:09:17 [Note] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Shutdown complete

070827 15:09:17  mysqld ended

Any help appreciated.