List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:August 24 2007 3:27pm
Subject:Re: Column type suggestions
View as plain text
Search the manual and the web for PROCEDURE ANALYSE() and some examples
of how to use it.  (It's not obvious how to get good results).  I think
Ronald Bradford has a good blog post on it.

Benjamin Wiechman wrote:
> I recall there is a command that will display suggested optimal columns
> types for a given table based on the data stored in the table, but I haven't
> been able to figure out what it is.
>

> Help!
>

> Thanks.
>

> Ben Wiechman
>
> Wisper High Speed Internet
>
> ben@stripped

Thread
Column type suggestionsBenjamin Wiechman24 Aug
  • Re: Column type suggestionsBaron Schwartz24 Aug
RE: Column type suggestionsRhys Campbell24 Aug
  • thread_concurrency in linuxAndrew Braithwaite24 Aug
    • thread_concurrency in linuxAndrew Braithwaite31 Aug
      • Re: thread_concurrency in linuxJay Pipes3 Sep
  • thread_concurrency in linuxAndrew Braithwaite29 Aug
    • Re: thread_concurrency in linuxAlex Arul Lurthu29 Aug
      • RE: thread_concurrency in linuxAndrew Braithwaite29 Aug